• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Dispatch Polished Black W/ Ruby Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Tried to like how these look on me and I just can't live with them, worn a couple of times but still in new condition. Looks like the going rate is around $100 on fleabay, would like $75 shipped to the lower 48. Have box, paperwork, bag, extra icons.

528641504_o.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
nice deal i wish these fit me. i love they way they look on the shelf but on me they look horrible.

Username Hidden said:
nice deal i wish these fit me. i love they way they look on the shelf but on me they look horrible.

Exactly how I feel, love the look, just not on me.

Username Hidden said:
Exactly how I feel, love the look, just not on me.
lol funny i just ordered a second pair of these on oakkleyvault.com
good luck with the sale. my favorite frame by far!!

Username Hidden said:
lol funny i just ordered a second pair of these on oakkleyvault.com
good luck with the sale. my favorite frame by far!!

Could buy mine, save $25 + taxes and shipping.

Great pic, but im like menendez they look great on display but i cant wear any with a 6 base curve such as jupiters, holbrooks, frogskins and dispatch. They just look horrible on me.

Username Hidden said:
Great pic, but im like menendez they look great on display but i cant wear any with a 6 base curve such as jupiters, holbrooks, frogskins and dispatch. They just look horrible on me.
Funny, this is probably Oakley's best fitting frame for me other than the fuel cell that they've come out with in the past couple of years. :) Im a huge dispatch fan :D

PM sir,pleaseeee.

I just tried them on again and asked my wife for her opinion, "no, No absolutely no" "they make you look like you are from the 80's and not the good part of the 80's". Ouch!

Username Hidden said:
I just tried them on again and asked my wife for her opinion, "no, No absolutely no" "they make you look like you are from the 80's and not the good part of the 80's". Ouch!
i love the dispatch and hope she wouldnt say that about me.... but she probably would...i still love these though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.