1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Tried to like how these look on me and I just can't live with them, worn a couple of times but still in new condition. Looks like the going rate is around $100 on fleabay, would like $75 shipped to the lower 48. Have box, paperwork, bag, extra icons.

FS: Oakley Dispatch Polished Black W/ Ruby Iridium - 528641504_o.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    nice deal i wish these fit me. i love they way they look on the shelf but on me they look horrible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Exactly how I feel, love the look, just not on me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    lol funny i just ordered a second pair of these on oakkleyvault.com
    good luck with the sale. my favorite frame by far!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Could buy mine, save $25 + taxes and shipping.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great pic, but im like menendez they look great on display but i cant wear any with a 6 base curve such as jupiters, holbrooks, frogskins and dispatch. They just look horrible on me.

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Funny, this is probably Oakley's best fitting frame for me other than the fuel cell that they've come out with in the past couple of years. :) Im a huge dispatch fan :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sir,pleaseeee.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I just tried them on again and asked my wife for her opinion, "no, No absolutely no" "they make you look like you are from the 80's and not the good part of the 80's". Ouch!

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i love the dispatch and hope she wouldnt say that about me.... but she probably would...i still love these though lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.