1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling my Oakley Display Cube. It is in good overall used condition. There is a small crack in the plexi on the top, but you really can't see it unless you're looking for it. It's about 1.5" long. I checked ebay and the last two sold for $535 and $529. I'd like to get $350 for mine and you pay shipping and any fees. If you send via personal payment through Paypal there wil be no fees. Hit me up with offers or if interested.

Here is a pic, but OF COURSE, the contents inside are not included, just the case, shelf and key:

FS: Oakley Display Cube Case.....Get It NOW! - 1fa7d4fa.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man I would love one of these, but no moneys :(!! Good luck with the sale that thing is sweet!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Im in the same boat as joben. Plus shipping is an arm and a leg for something this large. Hope the best of luck with your sale. And I'm jealous of your tro pit boss

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe these can be shipped for about 35-40 bucks. Im open to reasonable offers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn. I'm about to move houses so all my money is tied up. Otherwise I'd take that off your hands. You open to trades?

I tried paying my deposit in Oakleys. They said no. :blink:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fed Ex shipped mine for $36

7. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Sweet cube! Best of luck with the sale!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Id prefer cash but what kinda trade? Itd have to be something of comparable value, bmx jawbone, bmx radar, etc. maybe throw a lil cash in too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    350 plus shipping.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price dropped...$350 FIRM Plus Shipping!