• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Half X Carbon/polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

These are carbon frames with Polarized Black Iridium lenses. Found them at a vault, bought two pairs, and never wore this one. They did not come with a box, but do come with the microfiber and plastic sleeve. $149 + shipping

IMG_0826.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
thats a decent price; great pickup for someone who suits half frames

I sooooo want to mod these lenses.......They are just to big for a frameless design.....

Username Hidden said:
I sooooo want to mod these lenses.......They are just to big for a frameless design.....

Lol...Well my only real complaint about them is I thought the lenses could be a touch bigger!

Username Hidden said:

Username Hidden said:
Lol...Well my only real complaint about them is I thought the lenses could be a touch bigger!

Haha I agree with XMM.. the lenses are too big for the frame! The Half-X is about Penny-sized, but the lenses are massive! a more streamlined look would really boost the appeal of these underdogs..

dcl10, not meaning disrespect, just curious, what kind of face shape do you have? im thinking maybe if its relatively longer, then you would want larger lenses... I fit the Juliets and Pennys perfectly but the Romeo1 is slightly large..still awesome though!

I have a pretty average sized face (or so I think), but I'm a professional cyclist and wear Radars for 4+ hours a day so I'm inclined more toward a larger lens just out of habit I guess.

I thought that the Half-X were good looking in pictures and what not. When I saw them in the Vault and tried them on I found them to be a very underwhelming addition to the X-Metal line.

Username Hidden said:
I have a pretty average sized face (or so I think), but I'm a professional cyclist and wear Radars for 4+ hours a day so I'm inclined more toward a larger lens just out of habit I guess.

ah cool that explains it. and i guess i do get the lens-touching face issue which is why i want them smaller too. Hey, the radars are awesome! Ive got a path i use for sport - awesome wind shielding and so light!

Price reduced to $149

someone who likes half frames should really pick these up! really good deal for X-metal quality here!