1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These are carbon frames with Polarized Black Iridium lenses. Found them at a vault, bought two pairs, and never wore this one. They did not come with a box, but do come with the microfiber and plastic sleeve. $149 + shipping

FS: Oakley Half X Carbon/polarized - IMG_0826.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thats a decent price; great pickup for someone who suits half frames

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I sooooo want to mod these lenses.......They are just to big for a frameless design.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol...Well my only real complaint about them is I thought the lenses could be a touch bigger!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Haha I agree with XMM.. the lenses are too big for the frame! The Half-X is about Penny-sized, but the lenses are massive! a more streamlined look would really boost the appeal of these underdogs..

dcl10, not meaning disrespect, just curious, what kind of face shape do you have? im thinking maybe if its relatively longer, then you would want larger lenses... I fit the Juliets and Pennys perfectly but the Romeo1 is slightly large..still awesome though!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pretty average sized face (or so I think), but I'm a professional cyclist and wear Radars for 4+ hours a day so I'm inclined more toward a larger lens just out of habit I guess.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that the Half-X were good looking in pictures and what not. When I saw them in the Vault and tried them on I found them to be a very underwhelming addition to the X-Metal line.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    ah cool that explains it. and i guess i do get the lens-touching face issue which is why i want them smaller too. Hey, the radars are awesome! Ive got a path i use for sport - awesome wind shielding and so light!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price reduced to $149

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    someone who likes half frames should really pick these up! really good deal for X-metal quality here!