1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    I recently picked these up and feel they are too small for my face, love the glasses but not how they look on me. The frames are flawless, no signs of blistering or lifting of the magnesium, I cannot see any marks on the ice blue lenses and the nose pieces are intact. I have the microbag and a custom box, not original box. Asking $150 via paypal gift, shipped US.

FS: Oakley Mag Switch Ice Blue - IMG_0714.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Price drop to $225 to stimulate interest. Hit me with an offer if you feel this is too high.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Is there no love for this frame or is it the price? Hope its not the price if so I am about to take a bath...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    woow sweet, I wish when I have cash, this is still available

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Free bump for you obi.. Love this frame. Had them in pearl and fire lenses when they were 1st issued. TOtally regret selling these! Good luck with the sale!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Obi... Not a bad price, I have seen many sell in that range... I just dont know if we have many Mag fans here.... Anyone???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've already got the ice. I just need the pearl/fire ones.

There's a guy that used to sell these on ebay all the time. He'd start at $1 and a lot of the time they would close for really good prices.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do not think there is much interest here for these. I too had a pair and felt the same way little to small for my face. Frame and design is great.
    I ended up selling on the bay for $200 and that was New in the box.That was just about 3 weeks ago. They had never been worn.
    Good luck with your sale.
    Bump up!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    something i wanted,,, also great prices i think :)

good luck OBI

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Everyone needs the Pearl ones...lol... I might start lightly powder coating some or something...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.