• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Mag Switch Ice Blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I recently picked these up and feel they are too small for my face, love the glasses but not how they look on me. The frames are flawless, no signs of blistering or lifting of the magnesium, I cannot see any marks on the ice blue lenses and the nose pieces are intact. I have the microbag and a custom box, not original box. Asking $150 via paypal gift, shipped US.

IMG_0714.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Price drop to $225 to stimulate interest. Hit me with an offer if you feel this is too high.

Is there no love for this frame or is it the price? Hope its not the price if so I am about to take a bath...

woow sweet, I wish when I have cash, this is still available

Free bump for you obi.. Love this frame. Had them in pearl and fire lenses when they were 1st issued. TOtally regret selling these! Good luck with the sale!

Obi... Not a bad price, I have seen many sell in that range... I just dont know if we have many Mag fans here.... Anyone???

I've already got the ice. I just need the pearl/fire ones.

There's a guy that used to sell these on ebay all the time. He'd start at $1 and a lot of the time they would close for really good prices.

Username Hidden said:
Price drop to $225 to stimulate interest. Hit me with an offer if you feel this is too high.
I do not think there is much interest here for these. I too had a pair and felt the same way little to small for my face. Frame and design is great.
I ended up selling on the bay for $200 and that was New in the box.That was just about 3 weeks ago. They had never been worn.
Good luck with your sale.
Bump up!!

something i wanted,,, also great prices i think :)

good luck OBI

Username Hidden said:
I've already got the ice. I just need the pearl/fire ones.

Everyone needs the Pearl ones...lol... I might start lightly powder coating some or something...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.