1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Helping a friend sell a pair of titanium penny/vr28 the frame is in decent condition, a little bit lose but not lose till it is floppy. The left lens has a big scratch, but it might or might not affect your vision. The right lens only has light scratches. They come with the box with matching label, microfiber bag, extra nose pads, coin and paperwork. They are complete. He is Looking for $320 shipped or will add a pair of original penny black iridium lens for $350 shipped. Will accept trades also and all prices are OBO.
    FS: Oakley Penny Titanium/VR28 Complete With Box! - IMG_09681.jpg
    FS: Oakley Penny Titanium/VR28 Complete With Box! - IMG_0969.jpg
    FS: Oakley Penny Titanium/VR28 Complete With Box! - IMG_0972.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    pretty steep for a penny in that shape..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well my friend set the price. Hit me an offer guys!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yup understand, just maybe advice your friend if he really wants to get rid of it fast haha! but all the best with the sale! PEOPLE! the penny is from XMEN! if you dont have one already.. get it nOW!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Considering the market price on eBay... It's about the same, so I leave it up to him!! He just doesn't want to go through the hassle of eBay!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    How come you don't want em? I thought you were lookin for one

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dont have the finance to buy it off him.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    New price! 320 for the completed set! and $350 for the set plus extra black iridium lenses! Pictures added!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I think the 'official' X-Men Penny comes with XM serial #, for the X-Metal frame with ruby lenses.
    Same for the X-Metal Juliets that came with X serial #.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yes i know that obviously, im taking about the model.. the Xmetal Penny is just way too inaccessible for most anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.