• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Penny Titanium/VR28 Complete With Box!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Helping a friend sell a pair of titanium penny/vr28 the frame is in decent condition, a little bit lose but not lose till it is floppy. The left lens has a big scratch, but it might or might not affect your vision. The right lens only has light scratches. They come with the box with matching label, microfiber bag, extra nose pads, coin and paperwork. They are complete. He is Looking for $320 shipped or will add a pair of original penny black iridium lens for $350 shipped. Will accept trades also and all prices are OBO.
IMG_09681.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pretty steep for a penny in that shape..

Well my friend set the price. Hit me an offer guys!!!

yup understand, just maybe advice your friend if he really wants to get rid of it fast haha! but all the best with the sale! PEOPLE! the penny is from XMEN! if you dont have one already.. get it nOW!

Considering the market price on eBay... It's about the same, so I leave it up to him!! He just doesn't want to go through the hassle of eBay!

How come you don't want em? I thought you were lookin for one

Username Hidden said:
How come you don't want em? I thought you were lookin for one

Dont have the finance to buy it off him.

New price! 320 for the completed set! and $350 for the set plus extra black iridium lenses! Pictures added!!

Username Hidden said:
yup understand, just maybe advice your friend if he really wants to get rid of it fast haha! but all the best with the sale! PEOPLE! the penny is from XMEN! if you dont have one already.. get it nOW!
I think the 'official' X-Men Penny comes with XM serial #, for the X-Metal frame with ruby lenses.
Same for the X-Metal Juliets that came with X serial #.

Username Hidden said:
I think the 'official' X-Men Penny comes with XM serial #, for the X-Metal frame with ruby lenses.
Same for the X-Metal Juliets that came with X serial #.

yes i know that obviously, im taking about the model.. the Xmetal Penny is just way too inaccessible for most anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.