• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley Penny Titanium/VR28 Complete With Box!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
yes i know that obviously
How am I supposed to know what you obviously know since I'm not you?:blink:

Some people reacted to this post.
Obviously it's obvious that what he knows is obvious. I thought that was obvious!?!?

haha take it easy guys no offence was meant. i may have come off abit harsh.. i did write that in my just-awake haze haha. i always forget about new members not knowin the forum community yet :/

Come on guys... Hit me an offer... My friend keeps pestering me!

No offers at all guys??

sunpoh at those prices, it'll sell easier on ebay. the last few penny's on here went for around the $200 mark..

Yeah, $200 would be a better asking price for a Titanium/VR-28 Penny IMO. They'd sell fairly quicker then!

I do have a little to add tho for anyone contemplating buying these as a pair to wear. If you haven't used a VR-28 lens before, let me just say you will NOT be disappointed! I recently purchased a 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet and wore them for the first time yesterday. I had never used the VR-28 lens up until then and boy is it niiiice! It has somewhat of a reflective/mirrored look to it when it's on your face, but not completely, so your eyes can still be seen very slightly. If I'm correct, the "VR" stands for Violet-Rust and it is exactly that. When you're looking through them it gives everything a really mellow purpley(violet)/brownish(rust) tinge! Not so much that it distorts colours too much, but just enough to give everything a cooling effect. VERY nice indeed!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, $200 would be a better asking price for a Titanium/VR-28 Penny IMO. They'd sell fairly quicker then!

I do have a little to add tho for anyone contemplating buying these as a pair to wear. If you haven't used a VR-28 lens before, let me just say you will NOT be disappointed! I recently purchased a 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet and wore them for the first time yesterday. I had never used the VR-28 lens up until then and boy is it niiiice! It has somewhat of a reflective/mirrored look to it when it's on your face, but not completely, so your eyes can still be seen very slightly. If I'm correct, the "VR" stands for Violet-Rust and it is exactly that. When you're looking through them it gives everything a really mellow purpley(violet)/brownish(rust) tinge! Not so much that it distorts colours too much, but just enough to give everything a cooling effect. VERY nice indeed!

VR has been said to originalte from "vermillion" as well.. dont know which is true. either way, an excellent lens color.. i have it in my racing jackets for watersport.

Username Hidden said:
VR has been said to originate from "vermillion" as well.. dont know which is true. either way, an excellent lens color.. i have it in my racing jackets for watersport.

and I thought VR stood for Very Red :laugh::laugh:

I like the VR28 BIP I have in my Juliet

Okay me friend wants it gone. So $310 with no extra lenses and $330 shipped with extra lenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.