1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, I've got a science hard case when I bought my Science Fuel Cell from the Vault a month or two ago, and never used it. I'm not sure how the inside got dirty, but it's been sitting in my display. It doesn't match my collection however, and don't feel like keeping it since I keep my Nanowire's in the car 24/7, along with another Carbon Fiber case. I bought these at $22 or so, but I'm just looking for $20 on these, $3 first class mail on top. I have no idea what these are actually worth, but like I said, I got them for 20 at the store. Will be open to trades as well, but rather sell for cash :). Let me know if you are interested!

FS: Oakley Science Hard Case - OZRSC.jpg
    FS: Oakley Science Hard Case - K9FYa.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad