• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Or FT Matte Black Pit Boss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm letting my perfect condition Matte Black Pit Boss go because I just don't wear it. I've only worn it once and have found a greater passion for metals. This includes the collector's box, elite microfiber bag, and original paperwork. I'm open to trade offers for X Squared, XX or Romeo 2, preferably Romeo 2. I will be exploring all offered trades, so just because you were the first to contact me doesn't mean I'll accept your trade first.

Also up for grabs for $335 shipped US payed as paypal gift or $360 shipped as paypal purchase. Shipping is to US, but I'd consider out of country for the difference in shipping. Again, I will be exploring all offers before making a decision.

1895a010.jpg

aa073cbc.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I just can't believe how many times these Pit Boss's have been up on the exchange thread lately...it seems people either love them or hate them...or just that X-Metals are that addictive that they just murder o-matter's into oblivion.
Sweet pair tho, matte black is by far the best non-special edition pit boss. This is what I paid for my Mambo's lol. But ive already got plans on the horizon. :'(

Good Luck! what x-metals are you interested in?

i second that what X frame and lens are you looking for?

Great price...I bought the same pair (again) but traded them almost immediately for some custom cut X Metal lenses...I'm with others...the X Metals are so special. Heck, even for $335 I could pick up an x metal and a half

Username Hidden said:
Great price...I bought the same pair (again) but traded them almost immediately for some custom cut X Metal lenses...I'm with others...the X Metals are so special. Heck, even for $335 I could pick up an x metal and a half
Very true, you could pick up a polished juliet w/ hammerstems and find some nice lenses to go with it ;o) and with x-metals being discontinued or so, it sort of takes precedence over a pitboss which you could find easily.

Wow im not to far from Sacramento.

:focus:

This is not helping this sale. It is a very good price for this pair.

Not everyone is X-Metal crazy, you know. Each to his own.
But Metals certainly seem to be 'en vogue' here at present.
It also seems that whenever something is discontinued there is a huge flurry on this forum where everyone gets caught up in a buying frenzy.
Which is interesting to watch, as someone who doesn't fall for that sort of thing. But I'm sure it can be damaging on the wallet for those who get caught up in the whirlwind.

Having said that, when Oakley decides to discontinue the Hijinx, I fully expect to be the world's richest man.
:laugh:

Username Hidden said:
:focus:

This is not helping this sale. It is a very good price for this pair.

Not everyone is X-Metal crazy, you know. Each to his own.
But Metals certainly seem to be 'en vogue' here at present.
It also seems that whenever something is discontinued there is a huge flurry on this forum where everyone gets caught up in a buying frenzy.
Which is interesting to watch, as someone who doesn't fall for that sort of thing. But I'm sure it can be damaging on the wallet for those who get caught up in the whirlwind.

Having said that, when Oakley decides to discontinue the Hijinx, I fully expect to be the world's richest man.
:laugh:

nice PB! i would if i had the heart.. but i'll pass the info on to a friend whos looking for a pair.. see if he wants this one.

i have to take some blame for raising this whole metal business..i HAVE been kinda raving about them for quite awhile now. haha

@BriP

I shall dub thee "The Metal's Advocate!"

Haha! In all honesty tho, once you do get into the whole X-Metal side of things, they overtake O-Matter quite quickly!

I love pitboss, good luck with your sale.

Username Hidden said:
@BriP

I shall dub thee "The Metal's Advocate!"

Haha! In all honesty tho, once you do get into the whole X-Metal side of things, they overtake O-Matter quite quickly!

haha! too true

Status
Not open for further replies.