• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS (or Trade For Pit Boss): Juliet X Metal Frame Emerald Lenses, EMERALD RUBBER

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For Sale or Trade for ROMEO 2; Juliet X Metal with Emerald lenses and RUBBER

Okay...lets do this again. Had someone hijack a PayPal account and try to purchase this fraudulently on eBay today-real nice. Anyway, on to the description. I WILL TRADE THIS FOR A ROMEO 2, X METAL FRAME ONLY.

Juliet X Metal frame, Emerald Iridium lenses. Frame is serialized (J0XXXXX) and was sent to Oakley in November for a full tune up where ALL gaskets, ALL screws and ALL washers were replaced and everything including the nosebridge tightened (I made sure of this by sending the frame in in pieces). The lenses were installed upon return from Oakley and then put on display-never worn. Frame, lenses and rubber are all mint and like new.

FULL set of OEM Oakley Emerald Rubber-2 SETS of earsocks, set of large and small nosepieces (yes, emerald as well), set of 15 and 25 t shocks.

No packaging but I will include a brand new zippered X Metal ballistic vault (metal vault in pictures is NOT included).

Asking $325 shipped (paypal payment CONUS) OR $310 shipped (money order OR---gift payment via paypal CONUS). International member? PM me for shipping method and rates if you wish to purchase and we can work that out. I ship RIGHT AWAY-I work next door to a 24hr post office.

I have great feedback here and great feedback on eBay for the last 10+ years so purchase with confidence. PM with any questions and I will get right back to you.

IMAG0850.jpg

IMAG0847.jpg

IMAG0560.jpg

IMAG0570.jpg

IMAG0562.jpg

IMAG0564.jpg

IMAG0569.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0567.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
The pair i want most! sadly no funds.

to the top...see revised at the top of listing. Wish now to either sell for cash OR> will trade for a Romeo 1 (preferably X Metal frame) and add cash up to $300 depending on condition of the Romeo's.

If you don't mind me asking, what does a full tune-up cost from Oakley on these? I am looking into a set that will need a tune-up done.

Thanks and GL

Around $70 with shipping when its all said and done.

Updated with new description.

price is steep for a juliet which is probably why its not moving..

310 for a non ichiro juliet is kinda steep..

I'm always open to offers; but I look at it this way....the now discontinued Plasma Emerald Juliet regularly sells for $230 on ebay; X Metal Ruby Juliet sells for $235 and up. This is an X Metal frame, not Plasma (generally more desirable), its serialized (which has value to some), and it has a full set of OEM Emerald rubber PLUS an extra set of earsocks and sets like that are averaging $65 on Ebay and it has a case which runs $20-$25. So by my math, is an extra $80 in value there for this piece? Depends on the desires of the buyer.

maybe if you split the items up these will sell quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.