• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS (or Trade For Pit Boss): Juliet X Metal Frame Emerald Lenses, EMERALD RUBBER

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
maybe if you split the items up these will sell quicker

Yeah I was JUST thinking that but that would involve more work and net me less. I'm not in a hurry...still I have need to sell something to offset the cost of something else even when I'm pulling down $3,000 in OT a month the last 8 months

Some people reacted to this post.
I will be very interested in the emerald lenses should you decide to split them up :)

Anybody want to make a run at these for $265 shipped (paypal gift payment or MO)?

Somebody make me a sensible offer on these.

Nobody wants these? Price slashed to $235 shipped CONUS with PayPal gift or MO...that's as low as I can go and not even breaking even with what I paid to put them together (and leaving out the fact the vault is a $20 value).

NOW someone will probably pick them up.. good price

Username Hidden said:
Nobody wants these? Price slashed to $235 shipped CONUS with PayPal gift or MO...that's as low as I can go and not even breaking even with what I paid to put them together (and leaving out the fact the vault is a $20 value).

I've been wanting to try X-metals, these look like a good place to start. Still available, if so send me your paypal info via PM.

PM sent to obiwan

sold!!!

Glasses arrived early this morning, wife approved. Looks like something else to spend $ I don't have on :big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.