1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Hey guys I'm trying to help a friend who has a nice Penny Copper brand new in box and coin for sale, he offered me these as he knows I collect Oakley, but don't have the coin to fund these for my self and Penny is not my fav frame, I figured one of you guys would want it, he's asking for 600, I know the price is a little bit steep but that's what's he's asking, we can always talk him into a lower price if there's interest in this frames. Here's the jpeg he sent me:

I think they're in top shape!

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, seems like the copper penny's are coming out of the wood works recently. Nice example your friend has there, I wish I had enough scripts to pick this up. Good luck on the sale!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Thanks Hunter! even I don't have the face for Pennies, those are still nice, whish I have the dough to afford it... well... as you say, they're coming out of the woods and maybe later I will catch one for the display!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem. I haven't tried a pair on myself, but I'm 99% sure that they wouldn't fit me either, hehe. But it's definitely a very nice and exlusive collector's piece. Good luck on your future hunt too brah!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm in love with the Copper/VR-28 combination! A match made in heaven!! If I wasn't buying the Romeo 1.0, this would definitely be my next option!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm looking for Penny Copper, but now I do not have that much cash. Do you consider for TT with New x squared 24k/titanium Ir Polar with microbag only ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    damn, bro, very tempting, but these are not mine, I called my friend to let him know your offer but he already has one XS 24K... sorry bro...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    GREAT offer IMO. Too bad he already has a set!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is this the same friend that I bought his leather mars?

Repeat customer discount...