• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Penny Copper BNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys I'm trying to help a friend who has a nice Penny Copper brand new in box and coin for sale, he offered me these as he knows I collect Oakley, but don't have the coin to fund these for my self and Penny is not my fav frame, I figured one of you guys would want it, he's asking for 600, I know the price is a little bit steep but that's what's he's asking, we can always talk him into a lower price if there's interest in this frames. Here's the jpeg he sent me:

I think they're in top shape!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow, seems like the copper penny's are coming out of the wood works recently. Nice example your friend has there, I wish I had enough scripts to pick this up. Good luck on the sale!

Thanks Hunter! even I don't have the face for Pennies, those are still nice, whish I have the dough to afford it... well... as you say, they're coming out of the woods and maybe later I will catch one for the display!

No problem. I haven't tried a pair on myself, but I'm 99% sure that they wouldn't fit me either, hehe. But it's definitely a very nice and exlusive collector's piece. Good luck on your future hunt too brah!

PM sent

I'm in love with the Copper/VR-28 combination! A match made in heaven!! If I wasn't buying the Romeo 1.0, this would definitely be my next option!

Wow, I'm looking for Penny Copper, but now I do not have that much cash. Do you consider for TT with New x squared 24k/titanium Ir Polar with microbag only ?

damn, bro, very tempting, but these are not mine, I called my friend to let him know your offer but he already has one XS 24K... sorry bro...

GREAT offer IMO. Too bad he already has a set!

Is this the same friend that I bought his leather mars?

Repeat customer discount...