1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    This is a bit more rare than the normal leather straight jackets. These belonged to Pat Mack the Pres of Sports Marketing at HQ. They have one of the very first polarized lenses Oakley ever made in them. These were acquired at the Co-Pilot event and were handed out by Colin Baden himself. They came in the case shown with the pink band that has the info on it about them...You won't find another pair like this, I promise that. The polar lenses have an ar coating on the inside and they are a dark grey lens. Asking $250 obo plus postage and payment via paypal as a personal payment only, or propay...

FS: Rare Leather Straight Jacket  One Of A Kind - IMG_8102.jpg
    FS: Rare Leather Straight Jacket  One Of A Kind - IMG_8103.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow thats a sweet pair with a great story someone is gonna be really lucky and happy to add those to a collection!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    I would hope so...They are cool for sure

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    bump for offers or possible trades?? This would be a great piece for anyone in need of a leather jacket that wants clout behind it

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    any takers?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Those are awesome! Good luck with the sale.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    would love to get these. just no funds as of the moment....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    good morning!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    hey all, no offers or swaps? Really want an IH Split Jacket and also some Fuel Cells...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    any offers?? try me ya never know what I may do....