• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Romeo 1 Michael Jordan Serial 3025

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I just do not like it, the seller does not describe properly,for goods sold.
because the seller is still new,and i'm keeping for this condition.
I buy via paypal (not paypal gift) and i know PayPal protects this transaction.

And this is exactly why paypal BLOWS!! a buyer can have a case of buyer's remorse and the seller is 110% screwed. It was described, the photos were shown, and still yet the buyer clearly states "I just don't like it"...Tell me when has anyone seen a romeo1 without cracks in the original lenses when worn? That is almost a guarantee. You can get lenses for WAAAAAAY less than $300, and to me that almost sounds like extortion...

Some people reacted to this post.
Also, the fact that the buyer found a better deal AFTER he already bought these isn't the seller's fault.

Really looks like buyers remorse. $300 for the cracked lenses?!?

i don't see anything wrong with the seller's description of the item whatsoever. it was very detailed, and accurate. if the buyer isn't happy with the item, just send it back. and get a full refund. asking for a partial refund, and keeping the item? not very cool in my opinion. and these are Jordan Romeos we're talking abt.

PayPal....screwing sellers for over a decade!!!! I know who I'll never deal with on here though lol thanks for posting....good luck with the future re-sell of your Jordans!!

So what was the actual outcome?

Ill settle it right now.......

madscientista: you can sell them to ME for "exactly what you paid", you get your money back and no complaints by either side...

Id be happy to have them so PM me if you haven't reached your happy place with them yet...

Im a hell of an arbitrator right?

Wow, thank you all!
I settled with the Buyer for a $75 refund.

My instinct was to swallow the costs and refund the money based on principle.
It sucks that PayPal holds one accountable for such circumstances having to swallow shipping and possibly PayPal fees on top of full refund.
It was a learning experience shipping to Indonesia. 65$ for a 4 week delivery although they stated 2 weeks.
Waiting a month to get them back seemed like more anxious waiting.
I will never ship overseas again!

I posted on here for advice to keep my thoughts on the matter in check.
I won't ramble any more on my feelings on the matter. You can likely read between the lines.

Thanks again,

Joe

He's lucky he got that-I don't ship anything that valuable overseas - in fact nothing over $150. First off the shipping is wildly unpredictable, and second because you have to deal with .....knuckleheads like this .... (and trust me thats not the word I really want to say). Simply too much stress. That jughead got $75 and will probably go turn around and sell them for exactly what he paid and make a profit off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.