1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    USA Pay pal only or check that clears
    Both are CUSTOM made from Oakley
    Grey Smoke Straight jacket 2 Ruby(Very old style deep ruby like people prefer not"fruby") Red Icons 75 SALE PENDING this red icon pair only
    Grey Smoke Straight jacket 2 + Red Gunmetal Icons Brand new in OCP box -75 still available
    http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa364/thepiper2/
    W/MD below 150

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    new forum rule . . .
    please post pics!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    paste the

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have no idea what that means Explain it to me, please I have a mac but did these on work computer..shhhhh

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought it was "strongly recommended that you post a picture", I did not think that you had to post one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think rules have been revised. I just happen to have these from few weeks ago..i don't own a camera...I am the most untech person alive...never owned a dvd player/VCR/Home theater/cell phone and the computer is more for wife-...I think the links will just have to stand these are 2 good pieces and i dont mind if they dont sell..am just into trimming to few Matte Black and couple Brown frames. I had oakley fever a couple years ago and spent foolishly(for me)..have sold off over 200 pair in 3 years PS I see your screen name Guy in classroom next to me(teacher) is biggest batman fan in world...he's going at midnight to some comic book movie tonight, I think...not sure what one...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    here ya go...

FS Ruby And +Red Grey Smoke SJ2 NEW - red.jpg

FS Ruby And +Red Grey Smoke SJ2 NEW - gsruby.jpg

good lookin shades!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thnaks ill throw a free hard case in to whoever takes them(Graphic Headliner)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would love to have them just dropped a bunch of money on pit bosses...glws

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.