1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought a set of ruby iridium lenses for my Devil's Brigade Antix, but decided (after input from others) the ruby is too much for the frame. As a displayer, I feel it would look better with the black iridium. They are brand new, only snapped in the frame once. They have never been worn. I also have the original box. They were $60.00 with tax, I'd like to get $50.00 shipped for them. Let me know.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would also trade straight across for a new black iridium antix lens or a used great condition black iridium lens plus 10 bucks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Haha I just put Ruby in my DB's.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya, I posted a pic and some of those on here felt it was too much so I started looking and honestly have to agree, it takes away from the earstems in my opinion. On the other hand, you interested in another set of ruby?? LOL!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Resident Troublemaker

Rating:
    100%
    Hey B you should try the Ruby's in your Mambo's. I bet it looks good with the Red Icons on those things :cool:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If ya could post pics ,just got a db antix from a trade on the site here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    closed :eek:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.