1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell a pair of Shaun White Holbrook's (FMJ 24K/24K Gold Iridium Polarized) for my brother. Long story short he bought these and they have been sitting in the box ever since. They are BNIB and he's basically just looking to get his money back. He decided he's just never going to wear them...$255 shipped + 3% to cover Paypal fees...

FS: Shaun White Holbrook "Goldbrook" FMJ 24K/24K Gold Iridium Polarized BNIB - IMG_0582.jpg
    FS: Shaun White Holbrook "Goldbrook" FMJ 24K/24K Gold Iridium Polarized BNIB - IMG_0585.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Best deal you can probably find on these...basically selling for retail. Don't sleep!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I woulda been your guy less than a week ago but I got the same deal... Although I am strongly considering them now anyways... Hmmmmm...

Someone better jump before I do....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    Is the a goldbrook?

FS: Shaun White Holbrook "Goldbrook" FMJ 24K/24K Gold Iridium Polarized BNIB - oakley-shaun-white-gold-07.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Yup it sure is...ppl on ebay still gobble them up on ebay for around $300.00.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sale pending....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    I like how mine were sitting at $250 forever and no one would snag them.

But I'm glad you found someone to buy them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    that's weird Batwolf . . . really weird!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks like these are still available...I did look these over yesterday and they do have a couple of minor defects that I noticed. There is a small spot on underneath the nose bridge where the FMJ coating is very slightly raised and a very small black spot on the left ear stem above the Shaun White signature. I'll take some pics later today and post them when I get home...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here are some pics of the defects on the nose bridge and ear stem...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.