• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Snow Camo Monster Dogs X2.....2 Pair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I recently sold a pair of Snow Camo Monster Dogs to xmetalmaniac, and after he received them he informed me of some issues with the frame. So, those have been returned, and they'll have to stay in the display. I do however have 2 more pair of the Snow camo MD's so both of those are for sale. One pair is perfect, the icons are perfect, the frame is perfect, and the lens are perfect. No issues whatsoever. The other pair are a very strong 9/10 mainly because both Icons have a nick in em and the lens are not perfect, has a few marks, nothing major at all. The link below are pics of the MD's that I sold XMM (that are no longer for sale) and the other 2 pair that I have. Just like with XMM, if I sell you something and you get them and are not happy with them, I will refund you and pay for return shipping.

Snow Camo Monster Dogs w/ nicks in Icons $150 shipped.
Snow Camo Monster Dogs Perfect Condition $180 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Great deal on a highly sought after frame.

Question for you. I have a pair of these too, but i only got the frame. Did the snow camos come with a special microfiber bag?

I'm not sure actually. I've never been able to buy a pair of these brand new in the box, but I do have a snow camo bag that I got from somewhere lol I have no clue now where I got it, but that might be the one that came with them. But I'm not sure. Wish I were more helpful.

No problem, thanks! Could you post a pic of the bag though?

Here's a pic of the Snow camo Bag I have, like I said, not sure if it's the one that came with the snow camo dogs but it's pretty cool none the less. Whoever purchases the perfect condition snow camos, I'll throw the bag in for free.

As far as i'm aware these only came with the standard bag, that's all i got with my 2 pairs of Snow camos & 2 pairs of Shadow camos

Adam you willing to sell the bag on its own? If so how much with shipping to the UK?

Okay, the bag is no longer included with either of the snow camo dogs lol I got a price only a moron would turn down lol. Sorry guys.