1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm selling what have left in doubles. My soviet Hijinx are brand new in the box. However, upon inspection I saw a very small scratch in left lens. It is very very hard to see or find for that matter, but it is there. They come with Box, Bag, paperwork and pin.

I also have a pair of 10th Mountain Division Gascans that are NIB. They are perfect in every way. The lens are dusty from being in my display but other than that they are perfect. Also come with Box, bag, paperwork and pin.

Soviet Hijinx $180 shipped.
    10th Mountain Division Gascans $125 Shipped.

This is a Link for an album of photos of both pairs.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    AHHH! I want BOTH of those but I'm out of money! Why does this always happen? LOL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%

hahahahahaha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    I think you should buy those two.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    PM sent with regards to the Hijinx :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    any chance u be looking for a trade?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @ crazy I'd consider trades on all my stuff. Just scroll through what I've listed and if ya see something ya like let me know.

Update on the Soviet Hijinx.....Sold/Paid.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    that happens to me all the time...
    but i may have a certain oakley in my hands in a few days' from an oakley forum member....:D
    dont worry it's not an x-squared.