1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Okay, so who wants a sick cool Dr.Chop custom?? I am selling these two, the first of many more to follow, in order to fund frames to do more. Both are complete as shown. Lenses and trim just bought yesterday, so they are NEW. The Radar has more of a texture feel to it since the White splatter which glows Blue in the dark, is pretty thick gritty stuff. My prices are all plus shipping, via paypal personal payment to avoid fees (will declare low value for international shipments if paid as personal), and shipping is your choice at actual cost...

Jawbone UV Glow "Cotton Candy"
    SOLD!!!, includes the hard case and extra yellow lenses:

FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8239.jpg FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8242.jpg FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8243.jpg RADAR SOLD!!!

FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8245.jpg FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8246.jpg FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8247.jpg FS: Splatters...Jawone "Cotton Candy" And Radar "Monster Glow" - IMG_8251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/23/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    Best of luck with the sale!! Im sure theyll go fast!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Thanks bro. I am really diggin that jawbone myself, but so many more I want to put together

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Radar deal pending payment

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Radar SOLD!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    that was fast! nice one Dr!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    Jawbone still available

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    price updated for jawbone...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dude - these are crazy. If I sent you some jaws, would you be able to paint a couple up for me? What base colour is easiest to work with for painting? I have a minor Jawbone addiction but the pink's a little much for me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm, if you only would do trades...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.