• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Split Jacket Polished Black Sky Blue, OO Black Iridium Polarized $115

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This was recently on oakleyvault.com on a blowout price of $107 shipped before tax...now sold out. Decided I want an IH Split Jacket instead so just looking to recoup what I paid.

100% BNIB. NO TRADES.

$105 shipped to the lower 48 with PayPal gift payment, $110 shipped with standard PayPal; I WILL ship international-PM for quote. Will ALSO sell everything EXCEPT the OO Black Polarized lenses for $65 shipped gift payment or $70 shipped standard payment.

IMAG1294.jpg

IMAG1295.jpg

IMAG1296.jpg

IMAG1297.jpg

IMAG1298.jpg

IMAG1299.jpg

IMAG1300.jpg

IMAG1301.jpg

IMAG1302.jpg

IMAG1303.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
--------------------

odd i thought polarized split jacket lenses weren't vented.

PM Sent....soo....tempted....

trade???

How big are they compared to the SJ2? I've been itching for another sports frame other than the Half/Flak, and the SJ2 is probably the biggest I could go in terms of frame size.

They are bigger than the Straight Jacket. Little wider and certainly bigger top to bottom. I'm adding pics per a couple people's requests but I do need to sell not trade as I picked up a Split Jacket Infinite Hero last night for $125. Also adding this to the mix....if anyone would like everything EXCEPT the OO Black Iridium Polarized lenses for $65 shipped I could do that as I could always use those lenses in the IH Split.

Sunday morning bump

Trade?

Last call, getting an RA# for these and shipping back to Oakley Monday or Tuesday if nobody here wants them.