1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pair of Stephen Murray Hijinx in great condition for sale. Ive only wore them a few times. Im asking $70.00 for them and $5.00 shipping. I will take best offer though. I do not know how to post pictures so pm me if you'd like to see some pictures.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    people will help you when you would just ask on how to do it bro.... just follow the forum rules....

sign up with image shack... then when you have an account you can already upload the images.

1. go to Media upload
    2. browse the pics you want to upload
    3. click upload now.
    4. once uploaded then click the "i" symbol and a window will open. (shown in the pic below)
    5. then copy the "forum" link and paste it in your message and the image will be shown

FS: Stephen Murray Hijinx - helpuq.jpg

GLWS