• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS/T - Montoya GASCAN Signature Series

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Not sure if anyone is interested in these, but I have a pair of Montoya Gascan for sale/trade. They are completely new and have never been worn. Was in impulse buy and have only ever been displayed.

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome to the forum Mickle! Forums rules ask that prices are posted for items being sold. It will help potential buyers and yourself set a starting point for possible negotiations. If you are wanting to trade them also, you may want to list what trades you may be interested in. Good luck with the sale or trade! Aloha!

Oh, photos help a ton also! You'll definitely be getting requests for photos.

Cheers, thanks for the helpful advice!

I payed $100 for them, so somewhere around that mark would be nice! Open to offers tho.
I'm attempting to collect the entire Artist Series, so if someone has a pair they would trade (doesnt necessarily need to be an Artist Series - plus I could add cash) would be great too. I have the C100 Jupiter already and the Mambo Antix too.

Have a photo, will upload it soon

No problem :biggrin:. Good luck with your sale or trade! Aloha!

These are NIB and have never been worn. Once I received them they went straight into my display cabinet!

b53e2719.jpg

Best of luck with your sale and your artist series hunt!!
IMO, best microbag ever!!

Love those glasses good luck with your sale/hunt.

I might buy em. I need an extra Matte Black frame for my TF3's. I'll keep ya posted ;). Not trying to be a debby downer, but I was originally going for the Artist Series. It got expensive really quickly :sad: so I gave up lol. I've got the London Police, Don Pendleton's and the C100's left. I had 7 of them but sold them off due to them not fitting me correctly lol. Silly Hijinx...

Ah crap, you're in Australia haha. Shipping would push that way over my budget. Sorry :sad:

@xInZax - No problem! Yeah, I realize that particular collection is gonna put a hole in my pocket! It's a good thing there's been a few changes at work and I'm getting a lot more overtime now! :biggrin:

So far I have the Mambo Antix, C100 Jupiter, London Police Gascan (in transit from Germany) and I have the Donwood Jupiter lined up for a sale soon! I don't even know if I'll wear any of the Artist Series yet tho, thinking I might just have them as display only :confused:

I just with the majority of them weren't Hijinx. They are the worst fitting for me lol. I want to get both Flores Gascan's and the C100 Gascan someday as well. Maybe the Blue Flores will be my next goal :). The C100 doesn't really excite me as much haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.