1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I really hate to have to do this, however do to some unforeseen expenses I need to sell my Time Bomb. The crystal only has some very light marring - it is hard to notice unless you are really looking. The band has normal wear marks. The capacitor is about shot. It was keeping time as long as I had it on the last time I wore it. I have a replacement battery, I just haven't had the chance to install it. It will come with extra links, a black plastic watch box, and a mismatched yellow outer box (appears to be from a Crush). It also has the original manual. I am asking $290 shipped (within the US) F&F or + fees.

FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg FS: Time Bomb - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i have several timebombs and never had to change batery since they are automatic... Did the automatic inertial engine go bad and its not storing energy?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege