1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    FS: a used polished black with brand new slate iridium lenses. frame has i dont want to say scratches but ding marks i guess would be a good way of describing them, on the top of the left orbital. had a hard time taking a picture of it. But frame is in good / worn condition. i hate rating stuff since everyone's rating system is different, but they are in general used condition. never wore them after about a year i got them, just way to small.
    no bag or box, but i'll throw in a large carbon fiber vault to make up for it. unobtanium is in great condition, no damage or anything.
    Asking....$70 shipped domestic USA. (price including hard case) PM if interested. Im willing to be flexible on pricing since they are used.

i could try and take better pic's and pm them if you like. well thank you for reading. enjoy. :dance3:

FS: USED Oakley Canteen - PICT0031.jpg

FS: USED Oakley Canteen - PICT0032.jpg

FS: USED Oakley Canteen - PICT0028.jpg

FS: USED Oakley Canteen - PICT0029.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    good luck for the sale dude . . .

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    thank's oakleynerd, ok, this is the final final pair ill be selling haha.
    btw, PM sent.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Price lowered to $50 shipped to US.