1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, I guess this can be my intro thread and FS thread.

As you can see I've been a member for a couple months now, but am finally posting (in the marketplace section). Thanks for the admin and mod team for not enforcing the more common post limit or paid membership to sell in this section.

I've been an Oakley fan for about 10 years now so it pains me to have to sell some from my collection, but money is tight right now.

I'm selling my collection of Valves; one of which is Bronze frames with Titanium Polarized Lenses, the other is FMJ Platinum/Gold Iridium, and the last is Dark Grey/Grey.

I'm also selling my Splices in Rootbeer/Platinum.

Insured UPS Ground shipping will be included for each frame (Continental US only).

Payment will be made through PayPal (regular transaction only; to save my butt).

So here are the conditions and a couple pics for each:

Valve Bronze/Ti Polarized:
    FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5995s.jpg

FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5997s.jpg

Lens condition: 10/10
    Frame condition: 9.5/10 (any better would be BNIB)
    Comes with original box (containing warranty card, warranty information and mailing list card) and sleeve
    Price: $140

Valve FMJ Platinum/Gold Iridium:
    FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5992s.jpg

FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5994s.jpg

Lens condition: 10/10
    Frame condition: 8/10 (Pad printed Oakley name on nosepiece is wearing; spots of paint on inside of frame are chipping; the stems retained their firmness of opening)
    Comes with original box and sleeve
    Price: $105

Valve Dark Grey/Grey:
    FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5989s.jpg

FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - IMG_1064.jpg

FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - IMG_1065.jpg

Lens condition: 7/10 (hairline scratches on right lens, a few isolated hairline scratches on left lens)
    Frame condition: 5/10 (Scuffs on both stems and below frames; chipped frame on right side above lens; stems are a bit lose from facepiece)
    Comes with original box and sleeve
    Price: $65

Splice Rootbeer/Platinum
    FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5980s.jpg

FS: Valve (Bronze/Ti Polarized; Platinum/Gold Irid; Dk Grey/Grey) & Splice (Rootb/Pt) - _MG_5987s.jpg

Lens condition: 9.5/10 (a 1.5mm hairline mark on right lens (took me awhile to find it upon inspection; otherwise perfect)
    Frame condition: 10/10
    Comes with original box (contains seperator, warranty information, and warranty registration card)
    Price: $130

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take those splice! I'll pm ya

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM received.

Sale pending on SPLICE.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    hey share the Splices!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lmao my bad Carlos...you can have these bro....I really just wanted the box lol....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Thanks Adam, I really appreciate this

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Payment sent... !!!!!!! SPLICES SOLD>>>>>> :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Grats Carlos!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow...Fell asleep to one buyer...woke up to the other.

Haha...Payment sent...processing now. UPS tracking number will be PMed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump - how do the Valve's fit compared to other frames?