• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Various Frames & Display Items

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I'm deciding whether to buy the Why's or the Half X's. How heavy are the Why frames? I think I had the 8.2 at one time and thought they were heavy. Is the 8.1 different?

You thought the 8.2 was heavy? I have the 8.2 as well and they're about the same weight. The only difference is the lens shape is oval instead of square. I can't believe you think the Whys are heavy. They're one of Oakley's lightest frames next to the Nanowires. If anything, i think the Antix are heavier.

Some people reacted to this post.
Maybe I was imaging things lol. I had the 8.2's about 2 years ago. Regardless, they are really nice looking. Still thinking about snatching them :). And nothing is as light as a nanowire! My 2.0's are so light, it's ridiculous haha

Just let me know if you want them. I can't really wear them. The lenses are a bit small for my face so it looks kinda weird. The 8.2's fit me MUCH better. Since you mentioned Gascans in your other thread, these should fit you fine. Gascans are a bit small for me.

Bump. Prices adjusted.

Bump it.

I know they were sold, but is that a Metallic Blue on the Flak? It looks really nice.

Yes, they are metallic blue. Not sure which frame it is. Might have been something that was part of OCP and no longer available. Very cool color though. Just didn't need it.

Thanks for the bump!