• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Various Pairs Radar Monster Dogs Oil Rig Hijinx And Time Bomb Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have several pairs for sale that I have never used or don't ever intend on using.

1) Hijinx Green Splatter, Vented Icons, Emerald Lenses $90 (brand new)

IMG_8099.jpg
MG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ifynanceu/oakley for sale/IMG_8096.jpg[/IMG]

2) Hijinx Matte Black Sand Camo Icon VR28 Black Polar Lenses $100 obo pending

3) Hijinx Brown Sugar Gold Vented Icon Bronze $75 obo (icon is pink right now but will be put back to gold)
IMG_8095.jpg
Oil Rig 1st gen Brown Smoke Tungsten Lens (worn several times in excellent condition) $70

5) Monster Dogs (various pairs most never worn and boxed) inquire as I have 42+ pairs so can vary. don't have 10w40, chrome, crystal blue camo pack, grey camo pack anymore, but have basically every other colorway

6) Monster Dog Gary Scelzi Signature Pair BNIB Autographed box $280 obo

6540341027_49ca267e79.jpg

7) E Wire Light (color) Frame and Box brand new no lenses old style flat arms (old corrugated box and bag) $40

8) E Wire Burnt Frame and Box No lenses brand new also old style (old corrugated box and bag) $45

9) C Wire Silver Spring Hinge Frame Brand New no lenses or box $40

6540075909_e9af690649.jpg

13) Time Bomb 1 complete X Metal band with clasp and case with crystal brand new $300

6540075769_2f76e179e9.jpg

14) Time Bomb 1 Crystal Brand New no scratches $80

everything is plus shipping...just cleaning out stuff I have no use for...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have several pairs for sale that I have never used or don't ever intend on using.

8) Monster Dogs (various pairs most never worn and boxed) inquire as I have 42+ pairs so can vary. don't have 10w40 anymore, but have basically every other colorway

everything is plus shipping...just cleaning out stuff I have no use for...

OMG:jaw: 42 pairs. I've died & gone to heaven.:faint2: I'd be intrested in know what frame/icon & lens combo's you have & prices, although it maybe after Christmas before i'd be looking now. I can always find a use for them :biggrin1:

Pmed!!

Complete Monster Dog Collectio - a set on Flickr here is a link to my flikr with them individually. Some may be gone, but for the most part that's them. Oh, and the crazy candy chrome pair I just played with is available and also my snow camo isn't like the norm. It for some reason is a glossy finish and not the flat like the night camo and other snow camo dogs were...

Interested in;

Night Camo Deep Blue Polar Burple Custom Icons
Ducati Ruby Lens Swap
Dark Grey Black
Brown Tortoise Bronze

All are available, however I put the ducati back to original form. I can swap lenses again though.

dr LOVE THESE 2
Grey Yellow Black Camo Icon Grey Ammo LTD
& the Brown Fade Gold

I will have to double check the grey yellow, I may no longer have that one as I think I got rid of it. I have the olive for sure and the white green. Olive is the whole pack with shoes and shirt...

I'd just die for a collection of MD's like that..........it's like CANDY heaven. These are by far my FAV frame EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note you don't happen to have a pair of Ice Iridium lenses & Emerald for the Hijinx do you?

Can you send me pics of the timebomb

Status
Not open for further replies.