1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Hey all,

I have some X Metal table top display stands available. 3 total. I would like to get $55 shipped for each. Shipping is about $5 through USPS.

Paypal only/US Only.

Also open to trades for other display items or anything Oakley related you may have.

Sorry, Flaks are not included in sale :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    i'd love one of these but don't really have any frame that could do the stand justice lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    What are you talking about? Any frame would look great on this stand. Look at my Flak Jackets!

Your Fonsecas would look great on this!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    damn your right! lol! or my devil's brigade antix that i am patiently waiting for in the mail! do you think you'll come across more of these in the future? i dont have $55 lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I currently have 4. They're not exactly flying off the shelves :wink:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Also willing to trade for other display items.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    One gone. 3 left.