1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling a large amount of my personal collection, they have been displayed and never worn ever. I am starting a new business venture and hate to see them go as I have MANY years invested in my collection, my loss is truly your gain.
    ?Brand New in Original Box?
    Zero / 0.4
    Glitter Gulch
    Gold Iridium Lens
    SKU: 05-204
    Retire Date: 1999

*Original Box and Paperwork Included in the sale (box has some damage)

I am a Member of the O-Review Coalition of Sellers, user name: FearGearGarage...

Asking price is $325 and will be going up on the "e"-"bay" with a BIN of $359.90 on 04/19/11...
    PM me if interested...

FS: Zero 0.4 Glitter Gulch Gold Iridium ★ BNIB - zeroglittergulch1.jpg
    FS: Zero 0.4 Glitter Gulch Gold Iridium ★ BNIB - zeroglittergulch3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    I believe this is a Zero / 0.5..

i previously owned a 0.4 (same color), which had smaller lenses, without the lower border.

Nevertheless... great pair of sunnies and good luck on your sale!!

Cheers!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The 0.5 has the "O" icon on the ear stems, the 0.4 has the stretch line Oakley emblem. These are the 0.42 in original packaging as well, thank you for your input though and let me know if your interested....

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.