1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    asking 73 shipped literally never put on a head..brand new and yes I still have
    Brown Smoke Tungsten MP 60
    Polished Black/Black Ir MP 60
    SI Black/Grey Half jackets 70
    allBNIB NON polarized Check/MO USA only190 for the whole lot shipped...the SJ's purchased in error are factory fresh all are new and unworn and I guess I am still a lurker
    SJ 2 SOLD rest available

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ill go 175 for all of the above...am trying to setup Ebay seller account...would rather almost wholesale to a real collector/user on here for less because I am not a big fan of auctions and all the fees and headaches

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    What is the difference in a SJ and SJ 2?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sj is current straight jacket... Previous Gen was probably a good 6 or 7 years ago at least. Whats on the O website are SJ 2...they rereleased a couple MPH pair of the old ones but i think current ones look and function 10X better the ones that are 130 are the ones I am selling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.