1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a BNIB prapoganda hijinx with the matching propaganda board shorts(34). It DOES NOT have the standard black iridium polarized lenses it has warm grey. They are brand new with box, paper work, pin and microfiber. PM me if your interested and I'll email you photos. My iPad won't let me upload photos.

I'm looking to get a few of the black display stands. The 3 tierd ones, but i'm open to all offers

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    Wanna trade for card stands? I have 2 plastic and 2 metal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    how many stand (3tierd) do you asking for dude??i have some,,,

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have metal stands if you want. Also a brochure holder and a 4 tier stand....pm me if you're interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was looking to get at least 3 or 4. I also have the matching board shorts but I'll have to let go of those spretly if the you guys want them. Brand new size 34

6. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Well I dont have black stands but I love the propaganda stuff, have the hoodie.