• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Collection

im at 24 right now. thinking of adding a SPT to the mix, i had the violet and emerald science let them go (bad move)
i am on the look out for a Hawaii but they are a bit pricey for those, over all i have the grails that i needed i have 2 of the love hates, probably the most rare of the ones i have but i am always on the look out for them.
I love the look of the Troy Lee love hate FCs. Also dig the purple science FC and the MotoGP.

i have been on the hunt for moto gp's, they always come around when i DONT have the money.

I am around 25 as well. Have the Livestrong, Science Green, Science Violet, MFL (x2), Jupiter Camo, Love Hate, Piston Bone (x2), IH (x2), Pendleton (x2), LOCOG, London, Movember, USC Trojans (good one), TDF, Taca (x2), Polished Rootbeer (x4), Polished Black with Candycane Icons (sales meeting pair), and the Hawaiian Maoli Icon pair.

Would love the Hawaiian specific, Deuce Coupe, and a couple others.

I am around 25 as well. Have the Livestrong, Science Green, Science Violet, MFL (x2), Jupiter Camo, Love Hate, Piston Bone (x2), IH (x2), Pendleton (x2), LOCOG, London, Movember, USC Trojans (good one), TDF, Taca (x2), Polished Rootbeer (x4), Polished Black with Candycane Icons (sales meeting pair), and the Hawaiian Maoli Icon pair.

Would love the Hawaiian specific, Deuce Coupe, and a couple others.

NICE, there are some I need from you lol. Do you have doubles on purpose?