• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell FALLOUT

JohnnyGlass

Oakley Beginner
Hi all I just signed up for this forum and this is my first post. I recently lost my Fuel Cell Infinite Heros so had to replace them and opted for the Fuel Cell FALLOUT and have a pair if Pit Boss II on back order. Apparently Oakley is discontinuing the Pit Boss II in late October.
Anyhow, I purchased them from an independent optical shop. I am always happy to keep my business local and boy am I glad I did because the lenses are prisming light which duplicates artificial light. So, for example, if I am following a car there is a duplicated set of taillights suspended in the air. Really annoying and distracting. I have never had this happen before and am really surprised by this. The shop has notified Oakley CS and they are shipping out a new pair. I will update this post when I get the new pair. So for now here is the pair I received.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your addition and welcome to the forum! My fire iridium polarized lenses do that, and I have multiple sets in different frames. It is a minor annoyance, but you get used to it.

Back