1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wondering if anyone has an extra set of Fuel Cell lenses sitting around they aren't using. Interested in grey, warm grey, or black Iridium mostly.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still looking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an unused set of BIP from my Ultrablends. PM me if interested.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks, guessing they'll probably more than I was looking to spend on them, wasn't really needing polarized.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Giving this one last shot to see if anyone has a pair of grey, warm grey, black, or perhaps emerald Fuel Cell lenses laying around they'd be looking to get rid of at a decent price. Doesn't have to be NIB, but 9/10 or better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What price range are you looking for? Probably got grey and VR28 BIP maybe more

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cheap. Depending on color, around 20-25.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Was placing an SI order so just decided to order some BI on there. Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.