• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Limited Edition Sunglasses?

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
The Fuel Cell has become one of my favorite frame for its style as well as its ability to fit my face. So I am curious to know what are the more popular of the Fuel Cell limited editions of some of the forum members? And also what are the more valuable ones (worth the cost) that are still available, even if hard to find?

Infinite Hero, while not limited, are beautiful. Gascan and Crankcase are close in size to each other, smaller than the Fuel Cell, and the Gascan has more limited editions.

Other than the Troy Lee Love hate Fuel cells, I dont think any are really rare.

If I could afford that Pit Boss collection of yours....well.....;). And to keep it clear I never stated rare, just the limited edition ones.

I would like to add the Max Fear fuel cell to my case. The piston bone is pretty cool as well, I tend to wear this one often. I would agree with Atrain, I do believe only the Love Hate is sought after. Most are generally collectable but not very limited.

Oh my bad lol, well there are a few good limited ones. Im working on my fuel cell collection but taking my time.

Haha I misread your original post. I thought you said you hated them.....can you work on your collection after I am done? Or send me a Pit Boss for my troubles while I wait for you to complete your collection.

Haha I misread your original post. I thought you said you hated them.....can you work on your collection after I am done? Or send me a Pit Boss for my troubles while I wait for you to complete your collection.

I dont hate them I was talking about the Troy Lee Love Hate Fuel cells lol.

LOL well I only a pending deal for 5 Fuelies right now so I might not step on your toes just yet. After those 5 there are only 3 or 4 that I want. Pm me which ones you are after and Ill try to let you get them first. Like I said im in no hurry to complete my Fuel Cell Collection. Also Negative on the Boss collection lol. I still need one more.

Here are some of my favorites:
3 Science - Matte Black, Matte Dark Grey, Matte White (this one seems to be the hardest to find)
Moto GP - Polished Black - Ice Iridium lens
Canvas - You don't see a lot of these and it comes with a great matching case
TACA - Good looking design and comes with pin
Troy Lee - Love Hate (as others have said, this is the one that you will have to pay for)
Troy Lee - Piston Bone
Chip Foose - I like the unique design

Back