• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Limited Edition Sunglasses?

That is the first I've seen of the Love/Hates......gorgeous!! All I have seen are the piston bones and they too are slick.

Pendleton

Canvas

Two of the best behind the Troy lee love hate.

I like both the Troy Lee's and would love to get a hold of both. I also really like the Deuce Coupe and the Taca's

The Fuel Cell runs from OO9096-01 to OO9096-68 (so far), however there are no attributed glasses for 37, 62, or 64. There are two that were set up with a part code but I have not seen evidence they exist, namely Polished Black - Grey INDIA OO9096-22, and Polished Black - Black P TR OO9096-52. The limited/signature items are: 6 X Football World Cup 2010, SGH U.S, Livestrong, Canvas, Don Pendleton, Troy Lee X 2, Science X 3, S.I. X 3, Matco Tools X 2, Trojans X 2, MLB All Star X 2, N3L, Red/Blue, Jupiter Camo, Alinghi X 2, ISDE, Ducati X 2, Global, TACA, MotoGP, Infinite Hero, MLB X 6, Bob Burnquist, MFL, Team USA, Deuce Coupe, London, LOCOG, Vision Express/UK England, Stephen Murray, Hawaii X 2, and Chip Foose.

The Fuel Cell runs from OO9096-01 to OO9096-68 (so far), however there are no attributed glasses for 37, 62, or 64. There are two that were set up with a part code but I have not seen evidence they exist, namely Polished Black - Grey INDIA OO9096-22, and Polished Black - Black P TR OO9096-52. The limited/signature items are: 6 X Football World Cup 2010, SGH U.S, Livestrong, Canvas, Don Pendleton, Troy Lee X 2, Science X 3, S.I. X 3, Matco Tools X 2, Trojans X 2, MLB All Star X 2, N3L, Red/Blue, Jupiter Camo, Alinghi X 2, ISDE, Ducati X 2, Global, TACA, MotoGP, Infinite Hero, MLB X 6, Bob Burnquist, MFL, Team USA, Deuce Coupe, London, LOCOG, Vision Express/UK England, Stephen Murray, Hawaii X 2, and Chip Foose.

I forgot about the Stephen Murray... They're pretty good lookin!

Love Hate are some of the nicest pieces of art on any Oakley in my opinion. I like the exclusive science, LOCOG, and the canvas Fuel Cell is a nice piece to add to the collection.

20120504_170840.jpg

FCShelf.jpg

Back