• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell... Polarized?

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
This was going to be my next purchase but i had some questions first.

1- This pair i plan on buying from amazon say they cost 105.00 and they are suppossed to be polarized. Isnt that a little cheap to be polarized?
2- Since i am kinda new to oakley, i didnt know if this pair of fuel cell with all the writing around the frame they could be fake or not, so a little more information from you guys could help. Let me know your thoughts, ill appreciate it.

below is the picture i took from amazon.
81UM48l6E0L._SL1500_.jpg

Frame is legit. It doesn't have "Polarized" etched onto the lens tho, which it should! I would say this pair is NOT polarized! It is a stock photo tho, could be just an example picture they've used.

I've been advised not to buy from Amazon in the past so I simply avoid buying there. Plenty of other sources to choose from anyway

These are not fake and they do come with polarized lenses. Amazon puts Oakley items on sale quite a bit and the prices do go up and down from time to time. Today they're $105 and tomorrow they could be back at $160 or they may go even lower...you just never know. As long as the Oakley's you buy are shipped from Amazon and not a merchant in the marketplace you should have nothing to worry about.

These are $160 on Oakley.com
Oakley Polarized Fuel Cell Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

I just checked my pair (which I ordered from Amazon) and it does have "polarized" etched into the lens even though it's not in the picture.

Those are legit frames. I have ordered off of amazon before for my oakleys and I got an amazing deal. I believe it was like 130 for a pair of livestrong jawbones BNIB.

ok thanks guys. yea i just wanted to make sure.
they ARE shipped from amazon and not a seller.

ive seen a bunch of them go up and down as well. i saw a good deal on a pair of jupiter lx for $57 and the next they they were $78.

will post some pics when i get em and i have time. ill post pics of my other ones as well.

Congrats on the purchase, one of the best looking fuel cell models going around. And they are definitely polarized, black history text wasn't released in standard black iridium.

haha thanks, but im waiting one more week or so. til my tax money magically appears in my account..

haha thanks, but im waiting one more week or so. til my tax money magically appears in my account..
I could sell you my history text fuel cell frame. :) its in great shape.

the seller screwed me saying they were bnib, but the lenses were scratched, and came with no box....

god i need to stop trusting so many people on here.

I could sell you my history text fuel cell frame. :) its in great shape.

the seller screwed me saying they were bnib, but the lenses were scratched, and came with no box....

god i need to stop trusting so many people on here.

sorry i ordered them yesterday. ill post pictures when i get them on tuesday

Back