• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell...Quite Possibly The Baddest Around!

Absolutely fantastic! I dont think im even gonna want to pull these out of my display! Actually... Im not even sure how i want to display these! Lol. I can't believe we caught up when we did! That was insane timing. And I think this is a pretty good design. More splatter would've overtaken the frame... It was more of a... "Overspray from a close up shot" type of blood splatter...
Anyways guys! I was thinking emerald! What do y'all think? :cool:

I think either Grey or BI would work best.

Sick! I like it A LOT!!! I especially like how the 'oakley' soviet wording runs off the stems, that's style right there. Spray a hammer and sickle on the inside stems and add +red lenses and you've got the sickest fuelie around! Nice work again Doc!

Nice work as always. As far as lenses, I'm thinking gold or bronze. Anything louder may take away from the frame.

Here was the quick and messy concept art... didn't do too good of a job, or get too specific. i figured chop had it under control... lol.
28cdaq9.png

I have to say that I am a little disturbed with the criticism by some, its what the customer asked for and its a one of a kind... Whats to compare it to?

I have not seen anyone on any of the other Mod threads act like this, makes me wonder about a few things...

I personally think they are DOPE SHOW and wish I had thought of this myself, great friggin job IMO... Congrats to Dr C and John on a successful collaboration!

I have to say that I am a little disturbed with the criticism by some, its what the customer asked for and its a one of a kind... Whats to compare it to?

I have not seen anyone on any of the other Mod threads act like this, makes me wonder about a few things...

I personally think they are DOPE SHOW and wish I had thought of this myself, great friggin job IMO... Congrats to Dr C and John on a successful collaboration!

Thanks brutha...It's all about what people want and like. I try to do my best to fill the wishes. I had been sitting on a frame and prepped it to get the Soviet treatment (lettering and olive drab base), but when
he hit me up with that pic, it changed quick and in a good way. I liked it and thought it fit...Text was boring and needed aggression, so Red Shift style it became.

As for the strong criticism, ah hell, can't make em all happy, but as long as the person asking for them
is, the rest don't matter. Like I said, for every hater there are 100 lovers so that 1% just isn't an issue lol. All good, but I have noticed exceptional amounts of scrutiny by some lately, so I take it with a grain of salt. And being called a **** head is a compliment, my ex-wife has a sharper tongue and that was just funny hahahaha...

Latest Posts

Back