• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell...Quite Possibly The Baddest Around!

These will be going with some daily worn ariat boots, OD Green/camo/ or hunting,fishing shirts, and they'll easily go with me on hunts, the ranch,or the occasion when i'm in the country... probably holding a gun... So the execution on these is beyond perfect. They're exactly what i had thought out in my head.

As far as the whining and attitude of some of the folks on here... it's pretty bothersome. I'm not talking about this thread alone. I've been on this forum for a long while. For almost the life of this forum. I had another 1000+ post account which i lost access to after someone ruined and ran through everything in my old e-mail account. The main reason i was attracted to the forum was because of the genuine-ness of the folks on here. Everybody was so damn helpful,giving and willing all the time. It's been about a year since a mass of d*ckheads started joining that think they're above everyone else and decide to add witty a** comments or just have an attitude towards almost everyone. I don't understand why they spend so much time on the forum if they're mad at everyone.

Off-topic. Had to come out. Back to the frames. I'm damn stoked to get this shipment in.
And if any genuine folks on here want to help out.. i'm now on the hunt for a 10th Mt/Soviet Micro for these.

These will be going with some daily worn ariat boots, OD Green/camo/ or hunting,fishing shirts, and they'll easily go with me on hunts, the ranch,or the occasion when i'm in the country... probably holding a gun... So the execution on these is beyond perfect. They're exactly what i had thought out in my head.

As far as the whining and attitude of some of the folks on here... it's pretty bothersome. I'm not talking about this thread alone. I've been on this forum for a long while. For almost the life of this forum. I had another 1000+ post account which i lost access to after someone ruined and ran through everything in my old e-mail account. The main reason i was attracted to the forum was because of the genuine-ness of the folks on here. Everybody was so damn helpful and willing all the time. It's been about a year since a mass of d*ckheads started joining that think they're above everyone else and decide to add witty a** comments or just have an attitude towards almost everyone. I don't understand why they spend so much time on the forum if they're mad at everyone.

Off-topic. Had to come out. Back to the frames. I'm damn stoked to get this shipment in.
And if any genuine folks on here want to help out.. i'm now on the hunt for a 10th Mt/Soviet Micro for these.

this forum was pretty nice indeed a year back...

care to fill in with a picture? lol

Posted by Garth Kuntz

guhuhe5y.jpg

e5uhyba7.jpg

As far as the whining and attitude of some of the folks on here... it's pretty bothersome. I'm not talking about this thread alone. I've been on this forum for a long while. For almost the life of this forum. I had another 1000+ post account which i lost access to after someone ruined and ran through everything in my old e-mail account. The main reason i was attracted to the forum was because of the genuine-ness of the folks on here. Everybody was so damn helpful,giving and willing all the time. It's been about a year since a mass of d*ckheads started joining that think they're above everyone else and decide to add witty a** comments or just have an attitude towards almost everyone. I don't understand why they spend so much time on the forum if they're mad at everyone.

I have that micro (10th mountain anyways)

I have to say that I am a little disturbed with the criticism by some, its what the customer asked for and its a one of a kind... Whats to compare it to?

Idk if this towards me or not, but if it was, all I was saying is that I don't care for it. I don't like the way it looks.

If John likes it, good, I'm just saying its not for me. I didn't bash, didn't insult, didn't anything, and yet I get shot back an attitude. Smh

this forum was pretty nice indeed a year back...

I think it's better than ever. I've been here less than a year but not by much and I've seen lots of changes. People that are happily paying to be members here, people offering more custom servies than ever, karma threads are becoming pretty popular now. Those are just a few examples. Chop posted pics of a new creation and personally, I love it. Others may not share the same sentiments, is it that bad to share another viewpoint? Q puts himself out there regularly with his creations and accepts criticism well. He's not giving anything he can't take and he's not being malicious.

I think it's better than ever. I've been here less than a year but not by much and I've seen lots of changes. People that are happily paying to be members here, people offering more custom servies than ever, karma threads are becoming pretty popular now. Those are just a few examples. Chop posted pics of a new creation and personally, I love it. Others may not share the same sentiments, is it that bad to share another viewpoint? Q puts himself out there regularly with his creations and accepts criticism well. He's not giving anything he can't take and he's not being malicious.

hey no dont get me wrong that wasnt directed at anyone, im just saying with the extra traffic on here, you get all sorts. we've already seen more than a few scalpers come through our forum within this past year. im just saying it desnt have that "safe haven" feeling it had back then.

im all for opinions and definitely grateful for all the extra services etc.

hey no dont get me wrong that wasnt directed at anyone,

I know it wasn't and I was hoping I wouldn't come off that way but I saw that it might. I was just using your quote to swing the thread that direction. I agree with the "safe haven" thing tho.. People are seeing new opportunity (end of the x-metals for example) to scam and we're all willing to spend money on the right items.

Latest Posts

Back