1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    whats up guys.... well I had an expensive week with purchasing a new car for the wife and need to unload some of my collection. all prices are negotiable to an extent. the white stuff on the fuel cells is dust because I have never cleaned them from the factory and they have been in my double wide for awhile

Deuce Coupe Fuel Cell LNIB never worn outside just displayed and put on once. comes with everything box, bag and paperwork.
    $115 Shipped CONUS

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - DSCN0367.jpg

Max Fear Light Fuel Cells also LNIB never worn outside just displayed and put on once. comes with everything box, bag and Paperwork
    $115 Shipped CONUS

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - DSCN0368.jpg

Oil Rig Polished Black/ Grey 1st Gen ear stems worn only a few times and displayed 1 small scratch by the nose bridge not in your field of vision...9/10 some cleaning marks on the frames and the small scratch on the lens. Comes with box, bag, and paperwork
    $70 Shipped CONUS

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - d79516a8.jpg

Pit Bull Matte Black/ Warm Grey also only worn a few times and displayed the rest of the time they are 9.5/10 just because I have worn them. comes with the bag only
    Traded to oakleyandi

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - DSCN0379.jpg

Ducati Gascans 9/10 no scratches on the lenses the ear stems are not super tight but not loose at all either. comes with box, Ducati bag, and paperwork
    Traded to oakleyandi

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - DSCN0377.jpg

Oil Rig White Text/ Fire Iridium 9.5/10 the lens is brand new only worn a couple times the frames are in great shape, bag only
    $80 shipped

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - DSCN0361.jpg

Ducati Hijinx 7.5/10 lenses have some scratches and frames have some cleaning scratches on them, bag only
    $70 shipped CONUS

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - 2c88047c.jpg

Propaganda Hijinx 7.5/10 lenses have some scratches and the frame are in good over all shape, bag only
    $80 shipped CONUS

Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs,Ducati Hijinx, Propaganda Hijinx PRICE DROP!!!!!! - ef764edc.jpg

Transformer 3D Gascan Icons both are red $20 shipped CONUS

Batwolf icons Gunmetal and Chrome 12 each or 20 for both shipped CONUS

fell free to PM me with an offer and I am also up for trades as well let me know what you got

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    PM'd.... !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pitbulls and Gascans traded to oakleyandi both shipping tomorrow priority mail

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    updated pic of the oil rig due to some confusion....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump for adding more glasses and icons

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump for a price drop

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest