1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Cleaning out a few of my favorite Fuel Cells that are on Display only. All glasses are LNIB and have seen face time maybe only a few times then have sat in my case. I am selling the Science Fuel Cells as a set and will include the triple tier stand. (The Science cases are not available as they did not come with the glasses and were sold seperatly) All come with original boxes and bags. I will Add Pics tonight when i get home. All prices are OBO. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to make it easier.

Fuel Cell Science Set for all 3 - $600.00

Fuel Cell Max Fear light - $125.00

Fuel Cell Troy Lee Love Hate - $225.00

Fuel Cell Troy Lee Piston Bone - $175.00

Last edited by a moderator: 5/24/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you decide to separate the set let me know I would like first dibs on the white one...

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    If I decide to do that I will let you know man. I know the White is what everyone wants.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Waiting for pics of the Love / Hate atrain!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm
    (Inbox full)
    Interested in love/hate if cyclerDoug doesn't take it

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    I am interestedin the Violet Science, I have the others ...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, new guy! Thanks! But please go ahead and grab them if you like, I don't have to have them right now, I have a couple other pair in the works and can wait on these for a future deal. If you're going to get a pair of these you should grab them here, you will be buying them from a fantastic seller and a well-respected senior member. ;)

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    ALL Sold, some more stuff to come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.