• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Full Metal (FMJ) Straight Jacket 1st Gen with Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If you buy this item, you will receive a pretty decent pair of FMJ black iridium straight jackets with box and microfibre bag.

Frame: FMJ 7.62
Lens: Black Iridium
Family: Jackets
SKU: 04-038
Date: May 1996-1997

Frame 8 out of 10 (has a half mm small chip on superior junction corner of frame on the left hand side corner of frame (where it meets the arm. Not visible if looking straight at sunglasses from front. Also on left hand arm (ear side), 5 mm line of flaking on superior side of arm posterior to rubber (pictured). Still looks fantastic though for it's age.

Lenses 9 out of 10 (has a 3 mm super thin scratch on outside of left hand lens 3mm from top left hand corner (as you look from the front ie. on the outside). Does not affect vision, as is right on the edge of the periphery)

Earsocks 9.5 out of 10 (not stretched or discoloured or damaged)

Box 6 out of 10 (has a bend in one of the "wings" and an indentation of (a price??) on the silver labelling "395/." 5 mm tall on left side of "J" on the box. Has scuffing consistent with age of box. No papers. Has Oakley microfibre bag.

Price USD$220 ONO PayPal goods and services. I will declare on customs declaration the full value. Postage depends on your country, but I will insist on payment for at least registered mail for safety. Shipping is from Australia.

In the remote possibility that you live in Australia, pickup and payment is from Adelaide or Whyalla, South Australia.

P.S. Haven't listed before in this forum, but if you have an issue with my above rating assessment (I've tried to be conservative), please let me know what you think it should be (with an explanation) and, if reasonable, I will adjust accordingly.

Happy to provide more pictures if requested.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5541.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg