• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Metal Jacket Chain

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Hi everybody !

I may need the help of someone who live near the HQ or maybe someone that know an awesome jeweler.

Since I bouggt my full metal jacket I always dreamed of having another chain and make a necklace out of it. Or having one identical made. I searched everywhere for an answer. I called oakley canada but they are as dumb as I don't know what. They didn't even know there was a watch called full metal jacket. Then I called oakley usa but I believe it was a call center and not the actual HQ cause this time I got something like this for an answer : hmm we don't sell the chain appart from the watch and the full metal jacket is temporarly sold out so we can't have you the chain, maybe you should call again in a few weeks. I said hell yeah I'm gonna buy a 10 000$cnd watch twice just so I can have two chains.

So know my last resort is MAYBE find someone that can talk to someone at the HQ. I just want to know if it's possible to get another chain or maybe to know if it's patented and if it's possible for a jeweler to make one.

Thanks in advance !

Latest Posts

Back