• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Metal Jacket

jmaxime89

Oakley Expert
Montréal, Qc
Hi !

I really need your opinion on this one.

I can get a heck of a deal on a brand new Full Metal Jacket but I wonder if it will gain a significant value over the next few years. I'd hate to spend that kind of money on a collection item that I would never raise in value.

Thanks a lot guys !

I'd say go for it regardless. The FMJ is a beautiful piece and the fact is there are only 100 of them.
Whether you have it as a display piece or an investment piece I think if you can do it then DO IT!

Very cool watch, but I don't think it's a good way to plan on making money unless you're getting a great deal. Most of the Oakley watches depreciate and sell for below half their original retail price. Since this is so limited, it may hold most of its retail value, but I doubt it would ever be worth more than retail. I hope you get it anyway!

Thanks a lot guys ! The guy who own the jewelery told me he sooo would like to see/wear one for a couple of minutes. He's a great fan of oakley watches (that's why he carrries them) also I bought my Timebomb II from his store
He told me that he could sell it to for his near cost price. He looked more excited than I was. Anyways I should get news friday or monday. I'll keep tou in touch.

Thanks again

So about $7500?? That's a darn good price!!

I'll show pictures as soon as I can. As I said on another topic I'll be busy during the next few weeks but I swear to you guys as soon as I can post a pic I will :D

I am very excited and I can't believe my wife not only let me buy this but she will actually help me to pay for it. She's the best.

Latest Posts

Back