• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Metal Jacket

You're saying it right Bro ! Like a champ. Thanks a lot !

Hehehehe! my wife used to leave in montreal near St Joseph Cathedral and I stayed there for 4 months. Damn I wish I could visit there again and watch the F1 GP this june. I miss the place and I have friends there while staying I knew some people and the owner of F1 boutique. I love the people of montreal, very friendly and polite and the place was so relaxing.

I wish I could find tickets for the F1 ! And where is that F1 store ? I could go there and say hi from you someday. I'm in total F1 fever right now...

at the old port at 28 St. Paul E, the owner's name is Max. He is a great guy and he can give you good price for any merchandise.
Tickets can be purchased online. Can't forget meeting lewis hamilton & nick heidfield at the downtown area and of course the street party

at the old port at 28 St. Paul E, the owner's name is Max. He is a great guy and he can give you good price for any merchandise.
Tickets can be purchased online. Can't forget meeting lewis hamilton & nick heidfield at the downtown area and of course the street party

Hey can you tell me your name ? I will go to the vieu port today so I'll pay him a visit for sure ! I'll say hi from you ! I guess he will recognize you better than if I say "hi from a oakley collector I know from a forum" or "hi from V2oak"

Back