• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Radar EV colour options (photos+website link)

max4321

Oakley Expert
Found these on Oakley - Oakley Radar - Zonnebrillen online kopen | BESLIST.nl | Lage prijs

Seems legit.

Screen Shot 2015-03-05 at 20.50.55.png

The grey ink ones caught my eye, just would throw in a +Red or Prizm Road lens if I find out I like that.

While I'm just gonna try to commit to the Jawbone as far as new releases are concerned, I've got a bad feeling I might like the EV more from a functional standpoint over that and the Radarlock.

The grey ink ones caught my eye, just would throw in a +Red or Prizm Road lens if I find out I like that.

While I'm just gonna try to commit to the Jawbone as far as new releases are concerned, I've got a bad feeling I might like the EV more from a functional standpoint over that and the Radarlock.
I agree with you, the Jawbone is a bit too loud for me and the increased frame height of the EV certainly trumps the radarlock. Overall however, I'll probably just wait until they release the Radarlock EV/Radarlock 2.0 which will probably have the same frame design as the EV. Although I don't expect that to happen for at least 2 years probably.

oh crap I meant Jawbreaker not Jawbone, but yeah looks like we're on the same page.

Back