• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full Set!

Very nice!!! would be nice to have the full set. Collection looks great

Nice collection bro.

Great collection of metal's!!!

So sweet collection.Nice addition;)

Congratulations on completing the xmetal set. Pictures look very nice!

That's a very nice collection of metals, congrats!
Thank you very much, I am happy to have completed the set and thought this may be a good time to take a short break from purchases to allow the wallet to recover... I am already looking at watches because I only have one... Its a sickness!!!:punish:

It's always awesome to see the complete family :) I am still several pairs behind in this endeavor but it's incredible that you are able to gather so many iconic pieces. Love how the R1 is representing front and center. Dang this is an awesome collection!!!

Also great work on the kitchen!! I did a lot of remodeling the last 13 months around my place but none of it looks this good :) great job and great color choices!

It's always awesome to see the complete family :) I am still several pairs behind in this endeavor but it's incredible that you are able to gather so many iconic pieces. Love how the R1 is representing front and center. Dang this is an awesome collection!!!

Also great work on the kitchen!! I did a lot of remodeling the last 13 months around my place but none of it looks this good :) great job and great color choices!
Thank you very much, I appreciate it in both cases! There are definitely a quite a few iconic pieces in your collection I would like to add in the future as well...;)

Nice job man ! Like to get sum more x metal myself . I know what u mean about ur collection being small sum guys got 40k worth but still one hell of a collection man.:drinks:

Latest Posts

Back