• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fun At WOrk

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
so i recently acquired a couple of those shock pens and brought them to work to prank a few of my coworkers. Well the mission went very well lol. I lured my co workers with the excuse that i wanted to see if they could write cursive. And of course as they went to push the pen BAAAM big shock hahaha. I must say they give you a big ass jolt man! i tried one myself just to make sure they worked.

anyways this isnt O related, but i figured post it. If only i couldve recorded all the reactions... they were priceless

i dont think it gets boring. thankfully everybody at work is cool and nobody was mad. even the supervisor said something at the beggining of the day something along the lines i was running around with a shock pen, and i still got a bunch of people. im thinking about gettin the lighter to get all my smoking buds

Ha ha do it and try and film it dude! lol Talking of having fun at work i asked on of the girls that work for me (she's leaning to drive) If i was drive at 80 miles a hour how long would it take me to travel 80 miles (yep the same question as that girl thats going round the net at the mo) Her reply was..... Hmm i don't know 40 minuets? HA ha so funny guess they can't all be smart and good looking hey!? lol

Ha ha do it and try and film it dude! lol Talking of having fun at work i asked on of the girls that work for me (she's leaning to drive) If i was drive at 80 miles a hour how long would it take me to travel 80 miles (yep the same question as that girl thats going round the net at the mo) Her reply was..... Hmm i don't know 40 minuets? HA ha so funny guess they can't all be smart and good looking hey!? lol

haha yea, ive seen that video too. so funny.

as for recording it i wish i could. i work at UPS at the airport and security is tough there. they wont let bring cellphones or any kind of recording devices in for security blah blah. you gotta have a doctors note for you to be in contact with your kid if theyre sick or something. and even then the request will have to be approved by security.

a friend of mine is having a baby and he put in a request so he can bring his phone in for a few weeks til his wife is due, and they denied his request

That is so stupid but you can see why they do stuff like this with all the packages that used to go missing all the time! But they are taking the piss with him not being abel to have his cell on him. It's these big firms they have you by the balls at times!

Sounds like my workplace!
We generally have a good time since we are all there 60+ hrs a week...

I got a video of some shenanagins... Sorry about the audio... I dunno what happened!

[video=youtube;mH07fvRt7kU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH07fvRt7kU[/video]

Back