• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Funny Postings

BADNESS

Resident Troublemaker
Vancouver, BC
So I was on the lookout for more Oakley's, and I cam across this post...

Oakley sunglasses (San Tan valley)

I am looking for unwanted oakleys. I love to collect them. My wife said I could not go to the Oakley stores anymore, but she didn't say I couldn't do this. Email me, and I'll give you a call. I really am partial to the half jackets, but it don't matter.

:laugh:

Got any?

Man, I saw a CL thing near me that said:

Buying All Oakley's and Rayban's! Call today!

Told them I had a pair of Polarized Matte Gascan's, nothing fancy. They asked about the condition and I said it was new without a box though. They said, since it was without a box, they could only offer $10 (instead of $15, for new!). I just laughed. Hahaha. This is probably way different, but I just felt like sharing lol.

That's a pretty funny scenario though. Surprised he hasn't tried eBay!

Saw a guy here in Australia selling fake Oakleys on eBay. Was a bulk sale, seven pairs I think. He had a "make an offer" option on them so I sent in an offer of $1 and added a note saying "I'd offer you more but they are all FAKE". I then msg'd him saying "By the way, you have been reported for selling counterfeit Oakleys". Sadly, he declined my $1 offer LMAO!! :laugh:

Saw this on CL today

WTB Oakley Display Cabinet
looking for oakley display cabinet will pay up to 50

Almost want to send them an email saying good luck with that buddy! Add another zero and you might be getting a little closer...

^^^ What i enjoy doing to people like that... is telling them i have a display...( or whatever they're looking for) and tell them i'm only looking for $40.00.... ( or a good amount less than what they want to pay)
lead them on... for a good while... then tell them someone purchased it like...right before you meet. or something rude like that.
then give it a while...and let them know how stupid they are.

always makes my day! :)

^^^ What i enjoy doing to people like that... is telling them i have a display...( or whatever they're looking for) and tell them i'm only looking for $40.00.... ( or a good amount less than what they want to pay)
lead them on... for a good while... then tell them someone purchased it like...right before you meet. or something rude like that.
then give it a while...and let them know how stupid they are.

always makes my day! :)

You're ONE SICK PUPPY Johnny..........................but I like your style.....:biggrin1:

Found this on Craigslist.
150 for Juliet's with scratches lens

I sent him this
Can I get better pictures of them? Will you ship to Louisiana? Will you discount them due to the lens? I normally buy Oakley Juliet's for 150 with good lens. Do you have the orginal box paperwork and coin that comes with them new?

He replied with this
Hello Scott,
***I can get you better pictures however I wanted to address your other questions first. *I will be happy to ship to Louisiana granted I receive $350 western union to me. *I should now address the $200 price increase however it's actually a significant price cut since I normally only ship items over $1,000, so you're getting an amazing deal! Please provide your resident address as I can't ship to P.O. Boxes, or businesses. Looking at the current price of Authentic Oakley Juliet's new and used they are well over $150.00 so where do you normally get them because I think it may be a good idea for me to purchase a few at that price and sell them for profit $$$$. I do have the original box and coin! *This is a great deal. Please let me know if you're still interested in getting these awesome and great priced glasses!!

Thanks...David

P.S. please don't forget you also get the bonus ballistic case and extra ear and nose pieces!!

God we have to love scammers

Found this on Craigslist.
150 for Juliet's with scratches lens

I sent him this
Can I get better pictures of them? Will you ship to Louisiana? Will you discount them due to the lens? I normally buy Oakley Juliet's for 150 with good lens. Do you have the orginal box paperwork and coin that comes with them new?

He replied with this
Hello Scott,
***I can get you better pictures however I wanted to address your other questions first. *I will be happy to ship to Louisiana granted I receive $350 western union to me. *I should now address the $200 price increase however it's actually a significant price cut since I normally only ship items over $1,000, so you're getting an amazing deal! Please provide your resident address as I can't ship to P.O. Boxes, or businesses. Looking at the current price of Authentic Oakley Juliet's new and used they are well over $150.00 so where do you normally get them because I think it may be a good idea for me to purchase a few at that price and sell them for profit $$$$. I do have the original box and coin! *This is a great deal. Please let me know if you're still interested in getting these awesome and great priced glasses!!

Thanks...David

P.S. please don't forget you also get the bonus ballistic case and extra ear and nose pieces!!

God we have to love scammers
Bwahahahahaha love it!!

Back