• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse Aftermarket Lenses!

tyler.carr.16

Oakley Expert
North Alabama
OK, so my friend lent me his Juliet's the other day and I absolutely fell in love with the lenses he had in them. Later than day he told me that they were aftermarket lenses and I could not believe it. These lenses are fantastic for those of us that are like me and can't afford $125 lenses in our x metals will in collage paying for books and such and for beater lenses. From what my friend told me they are made to spec according to a few ray ban lenses and also maui jim lenses. He had both the G15 and the grey gradient. Both were polarized. I own a pair of ray bans that have the G15 equivalent lenses in them and I have to say the difference is extremely minimal. Actually I like the fuse lenses better lol Anyway...They are defiantly worth checking out whether you can't afford the real deal or need some work lenses!

I'll have to check out those lenses for work cause my last oakley lenses have nicks in them from falling to much

Back